The Royal Mint – Britannia 2023 Kilo Silver Bullion Coin (Queen Elizabeth II)
The Royal Mint struck 1 Kilo Britannia Silver for the first time. Generally, Britannia Silver Coins are struck in 1 oz. It is also important that this 1 Kilo Silver Coin is still featuring the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. No wonder that this series will has a limited production run. And the Britannia coin featuring King Charles III’s first effigy will be released in the early of 2023.
It is no doubt that this 1 kilo Britannia silver coin striking the final Queen’s Effigy must be on the list of the coins collectors around the world.
• Each Britannia 2023 bullion coin featuring the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II has a limited production run. A Britannia coin featuring King Charles III’s first effigy will be released in the new year.
• The largest coin in this range
• Struck in one kilo of 999 fine silver for the first time
• Enhanced with four advanced security features
• A latent image changes from a padlock to Britannia’s famous trident
• Surface animation brings the background of waves to life
• The micro-text provides both decoration and protection
• Britannia’s shield bears the Union flag, which is accented with tincture lines
• Encapsulated in a single coin capsule